Saturday, March 19, 2011

New unit, new friends, new life

Well... Like I said a few days ago, I was moving to a new unit. A week later of checking in, getting everything to get me going, and all that jazz, I'm finally settled in (Read: About as much as I can be). Went to the gym today, I haven't had time to even keep up with the Shaun T's insanity workout, but alas I'll still be doing Crossfit and the basics to keep myself in relatively good shape. The Afghan deployment is scheduled for a few months from now, so I'm exited to get over there and do some good work. But we'll see.

Right now I just finished cleaning the room, been finding my addiction to Elton John is growing stronger, seeing how I haven't stopped listening to the classics (Eagles, John lennon, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Kansas, Ect...) so it's all good stuff.

Gosh, I don't have loads to chat about. I'm still awaiting my tax return, which is slated to be in my bank account in about three days, so I'm stoked about that. Rumors are that we might not be getting paid next month, so I'll have to save up and hope for the best. Good to know Congress will still get their paycheck though, while the men and women that are overseas risking their lives for ours will be doing it for free.

That's about it world, keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment